Our finances shape how we experience life. Whether you’re looking to reduce debt, build a secure savings plan, or create a spending plan that is uniquely yours, I’m here to help. Gain invaluable insights about your relationship with money, develop personalized strategies, and take control of your finances like never before. Start your journey towards financial success today!
Couples coaching available.
Executive & Career Coaching
Whether you’re a seasoned executive looking to refine your skills, or an emerging leader striving to make your mark, your personalized coaching package will equip you with the strategies and mindset to excel in today’s competitive business world. Invest in your success and take the first step towards becoming the leader you were meant to be.
Available for Executive-Sponsored engagements.
Whether you want to improve communication with a partner, develop effective parenting strategies, or prioritize self-care, I work collaboratively with my clients to set achievable goals and create personalized action plans. Through this empowering process, individuals discover the tools they need to lead more fulfilling lives, nurture stronger relationships, and take better care of themselves, ultimately fostering happier and more harmonious lives for themselves and their loved ones.
Here’s a little bit more about me:
I’m a British Columbia west-coaster at heart, having grown up in the Vancouver area, and now living with my husband, kids and two cats on Vancouver Island.
I’m passionate about coaching, and I’m accredited by the International Coaching Asssociation (ICF). My favourite thing about coaching is that I don’t tell you what to do or how to do it. Instead you and I partner together with the main goal of helping you dial into your heart, intuition and mind so that you can design a life that just feels right.
I’m a lifelong student, currently attending university in pursuit of a second degree (psychology). I have a dream of helping people create safer workplaces in which everyone feels like they belong and are valued.
Things I’m good at:
• Helping people create and explore more options for themselves, and follow through on their commitments;
• Reframing challenging situations;
• Knowing when it’s time to look for unconventional options;
• Making fancy cakes that taste good;
• Singing with my rock cover band;
• and, standing up for others when they don’t have a voice in the room.
What I Stand For:
• Every person’s beliefs and experiences are valid. Caveat: I don’t tolerate racism, hate speech or prejudiced discourse.
• I will speak up when I witness injustice.
• I acknowledge my privilege, and apply it for the well-being and growth of others in my community and beyond.
• Every person has permission to set their own unique boundaries and expectations.
• Curiosity creates open, non-judgmental and safe dialogue.
• “Permission to fail” evokes a willingness to try, no matter what.